Thursday, April 9, 2009

adventures in teaching:)

okay- so my little wild child in my Wednesday night AWANA class at church never ceases to shock me. Just when I thought I could no longer be shocked by my little escape artist (3 year old boy) he does something else to really blow my mind. We had three teachers last night and while one took two boys and the only girl to the potty, my wild child pulled his jeans down, sat in the floor and with underwear still on decided he would "toss" he weewee around for lack of a better word. OMGOMGOMG! I was shocked and needless to say so was the other teacher in the room, I mean what do you say, do, etc......... I explained to him that we should not do such in front of other people much less at church. He finally pulled them back up. Whew!! The other boy was under the table, so he did not know what was going on.....Needless to say, I had to ask his father to please explain to him we don't do such things at church. Yikes!! I asked our preacher if they could start supplying medication for the Awana, VBS and Sunday school teachers who have to teach the little ones. He did not think they could but, agreed they should:)

1 comment: