Wednesday, April 22, 2009

MY BABY IS GOING TO SCHOOL!!!

Well, Today is the day I have been dreading!! My baby girl (the last) is going to school!! Yes- today is kindergarten registration!! My baby will be the BIG.5!!! on Friday!! I am dreading it-she is sooooo excited!! It is hard to believe it is already here- I swear I just had her yesterday!! If she is like her sister (actually she is more independent than her big sis) after the first day of school, she will be telling me to "You can go now MOM!!" "You don't need to walk me in" and by the third day- "Just drop me off at the curb like all the other parents MOM!" Maybe I will get lucky and still get kisses every morning; but, if that were to happen it of course would be short-lived!! They grow way too fast! I was reading one of my favorite blogs this morning and could so relate to CLEMSONGIRLANDTHECOACH- she was reminiscing about her two boys-now 6 and 8 and she expressed longing for the days when she had to do EVERYTHING.FOR.THEM. I find myself on one hand wishing my baby would do more for herself and then on the other hand wishing she were still a baby that had to depend on me for everything. sigh........ Such is life!! I guess it is kind of like your first cat.....dog....etc...... They are so adorable when they are babies and then they have to grow up................DARN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment