Monday, May 4, 2009

8 FUN THINGS

skip to main skip to sidebar
Wacie's Way
Life Should Be Lived in Flip Flops
Monday, May 4, 2009

Tag, You're It!
Another fun tag!1. What is your current obsession? Blogs!
2. Which item of clothing do you wear most often? SCRUBS- I work at a Hospital
3. What's for dinner? Whatever I decide to pick up at the store after work with salad
4. What are you listening to? Bon Jovi
5. Say something about the one who tagged you. She is Way Cool and a great friend, wife, mom, and stepmom
6. Favorite vacation spots? Virginia Beach, Williamsburg, VA
7. What am I reading right now? People magazine, Southern Living
8. Four words to describe myself: Overworked, Underpaid, Outgoing, Organized (albiet not as much as I was before children!)
9. Guilty pleasure? Wine
10. First spring thing to do? Plant some flowers.Now I will pass this fun questionnaire onto...Misadventures of a Newlywed!!

Posted by Wacie's Way at 11:57 AM 0 comments
Tuesday, April 28, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment