Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another day in paradise

hey peeps- didn't do a blog yesterday- too busy following everyone else's!! Clemson girl cracks me up! Well, I guess my spring weather is gone again- supposed to get freezing rain tonight. Yuck- hope we don't miss any more school, we are up to june 4th dismissal right now after starting with May 28th!! I know, I know that is still early but, we start back during the first week of August here. oh well, such is life. Lots of flu. strept, stomach bug, and microplasm pneumonia here at the hospital right now. Gotta stay away from patient floor- don't want any of that to cause me to have to use my vacation time for sick days, I refuse to cut into my two weeks of heaven this summer in Va Beach. If anyone has ever been to Great Wolf Lodge- I am soo looking forward to that to. It is nice to have a whole indoor/outdoor water park within your hotel at your disposal and not have to worry about the kids. Nice to have a bar at the outdoor pool, etc too..... My friends Stacie and Kim and their children are going this year too- we are going to have a blast!! altogether we have about 18 people from my friends and family going. It really is a good deal when you figure water park passes are included. Come on Summertime. My bud Stacie has not been on her blog for a couple days- I see how she is- get me hooked and then desert me...... man, some friend you are. Gotta do a little work now... Catch ya'll later.

No comments:

Post a Comment