Sunday, March 8, 2009

Calling all Dallas Cowboys fans- now we are on the move- finally got rid of dead weight T.O. (Terrell Owens), best move Jerry Jones ever made!! Of course- he was snatched up by the Buffalo Bills (Bad move on their part) It is finally looking like the Cowboys are going to have a banner season. Look out Deadskins!! If only they had snatched up deadweight T.O-oh well!! It was a gorgeous day here in Bakersville North Carolina- no snow yeeha!! Come on Spring!! My girlfriend in Texas likes to text me every day it is cold here and let me know it is 70' ish in Texas- I usually tell her to bite me! Love my mountains- hate the cold. I guess that is what growing up in Va Beach does for you.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog world Heather!!! You will get hooked and suddenly 2 hours are gone!!

    ReplyDelete