Thursday, March 26, 2009

I did not have too many photos on my computer-but, I really like this one-NO that is not my husband. That is Jeremy Camp- a contemporary christian artist. He is awesome. I was fortunate enough to see him in Gatlinburg last spring at the Women of Joy Conference. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this year; maybe next year:) Anyway, have not blogged all week- been very busy but, I have been following my faves!! A Southern Accent had a story about government grants scam and I think I signed up for that too -so, I am in the process of checking on that whole situation-UGH!! I thought that since it was linked to the coupon mom website, it was okay-guess not!! Man, a lot of trouble just to try to clip coupons and save some money!! What ever happened to all the honest hardworking people?? What is the world coming to? Catch ya all later- happy blogging:) Oh yeah- been dieting for a week and a half and have already lost 5 pounds-yeehaw!!

No comments:

Post a Comment