Monday, March 9, 2009

Well, another beautiful day in the mountains- it was already in the fifties when I left this morning-shirt sleeve weather:) My friend Stacie (WaciesWay) has added me to her list even though she is a diehard skins fan. In her words, bless her heart.... all in good fun! She will understand this next tidbit- our dog Roxy is having trouble with her left back leg-won't put any wieght on it..... I had to call and get a vet appointment for her tomorrow, I fear it is hip dysplasia and if so, there really isn't anything we can do as she is a bird hunting dog (German short-haired pointer) Ya'll help me pray that is it something else although there is absolutely nothing visible with her leg or paw. My girlfriend Stacie lost her beloved dog KIKI two weeks ago and just adopted a very needy dog named Harley...... she can relate as all my girlfriends can. We all have or have had family dogs and feel the loss so deeply. My friend Kim had to have her beloved weimeraner (sp?) put to sleep recently too- her name was kitty-cool huh?? The name of course not the putting to sleep. I remember my friend Angels dog she was a spitz I think named Crystal- so cool!! Whenever I visited Stacie- her dog KIKI would stare at you and howl if you got her going. She was so sweet. We used to call Angel's dog Crystal Light-haha. They truly become part of the family.... Catch you all later! H

No comments:

Post a Comment